These are just some random pics of Jaxs big day... Sorry RY had to post the "what will you look like in the future" pic to good to pass up!! Atty and Zack had to post the strawberry pic just to cute!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yea! I found you!!! I'm adding you to my list right now! oh ya! and sending you an invite!!
Your blog looks great Chantel! What a cute family you have. Jaxton is adorable, love his blessing outfit. Congrats on the potty training too! That's a major accomplishment. You look great, your hair is getting so long.
4 comments:
Yea! I found you!!! I'm adding you to my list right now! oh ya! and sending you an invite!!
What a great looking bunch!
Your blog looks great Chantel! What a cute family you have. Jaxton is adorable, love his blessing outfit. Congrats on the potty training too! That's a major accomplishment.
You look great, your hair is getting so long.
I love you new background. Looks great!
Post a Comment