We went to St george for a late anniversary it was so nice to take a break and relax a bit.
WE found out that our favorite burger joint came to Utah and we had to go.to in and out it was sooo good. When we got there Dave and I were making fun of how late they were open and thought who would come and get a burger at 1:30 a.m. Little did we know that we would be the ones getting a burger the next day at 1:00 a.m. After we went to the play we were hungry and so at 1:00 a.m we went and got a burger. Believe it or not there was a huge line that late at night!! Thank you IN N Out Burger for being open so late!! It was delicious!




8 comments:
Seriously, That sounds like a perfect night. I would LOVE to watch Les Mis with Cam... (he hasn't seen it yet)... and 1am Burgers to top off the night! I'm jealous. :D
Ahhh...how nice. I'm sure you left the kiddos, heaven! Ya know, I've never eaten at an In n Out before. Loser, huh?
Yeah, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Everyone enjoys a nice anniversary trip. That's what we get for putting up with our spouses day after day. I too have hit In n out burger nice and late. It's something everyone needs to try at least once!
Awwww so much fun! That's what I've been wanting to do. Do you happen to know how long the play will be going?
I LOVE In-n-out. We used to go there on my mission all the time. If you check under the cups, fries etc. you will find small scriptures written on them. You'll have to check next time.
I am glad you had a great time. I remember going to In-n-out with you in vegas. That was a fun trip! I can't wait to get to St. George to go there. Whenever that may be!
Chan dear! I love your blog!! Geez, it has taken me awhile to look at it. It seems that everyone has a blog these days, and I just lose track. SO ADORABLE!!
Chan, great Idea about your sister and Jeremy. Tell her to check out my blog!:) Looks like a fun time you guys had.
Post a Comment