This weedend Daves sister was in town so we went to see her and went bolwing. Maddison was so funny she is a big fan of bowling. She even got a STRIKE all by herself. Then everytime she would come back from "pushing" the ball down she would do this hop thing with her hands in the air it was so fun. She was the official tell us when it was our turn person. She would stand up at the little box thing and push the button and then tell the person who turn it was to get going. We had a lot of fun!!
8 years ago





7 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun!
So fun! We went bowling and I was actually afraid my kids would get a higher score than me!! They are so cute when they celebrate, aren't they?
Maddison is so cute! That sounds like lots of fun!
That is adorable! She is so cute! You know what's crazy, I have never seen your children in real life. I just thought of that. I mean how do I know they're really yours...hehe. Anyway, we should plan a get together sometime...you, me, trina, melanie, anyone we knew back in the day. It would be so fun to see everyone's kids and each other. Well, keep posting, I love it!
That was priceless! I can't believe you caught I strike on video! She is adorable.
Those ramps are the best! Love how excited she was. cute, cute.
oh that video is so cute! She was so excited. What a cutie!
Post a Comment