
Well that time is here when all my little friends decide to come inside and take over my house. It gives me the creeps to see them or even hear them!! So yesterday I had to brave getting one by myself. It started off early in the morning when I could see a few tails hanging out of my fan vent in the bathroom so i got the mighty putty (which works great) and made sure that the vents could not fall off. Then I laid out the sticky trap and around 11:30 a.m. bam I snagged one. The tail just got stuck on the paper and so it could move around and it was giving me the willies. So i tried to call a few people and got a hold of sweet Emily Miller who is so brave I had her come over and help me plan how to get the mouse. Emily had a great plan to block the mouse and then open the garage door and have him run out. So we blocked it all off in the mean time Jax is screaming because he is hungry and Maddison wants to see the mouse. I was shaking and my heart was going a million miles a minute as the mouse tired to get away. But we got him in the bucket and took him outside!! Wahoo one down a million to go!! I definately need a cat!! Thanks again Emily!!




8 comments:
ok! so funny! i just logged on to do a post exaclty like yours!!! lol. You'll have to go check it out! I think we're gonna get a cat. My dog isn't doing her job.
You make me sound brave...I still wish we would of had a camera to film the whole incident, it was hilarious!
I now how you feel. Jason and I had one night about 3 am when we lived in our last house we were up trying to trap the mouse that was climbing through our dresser. That was an adventure!
Just keep the sticky boards down they are the best thing in the world and get some bate and hide it behind things your kids can't get into. I wish you the best of luck!
Haha! Funny stuff!! I can just imagine you guys. Just don't hide any chocolate in your closet for Christmas!!!
I saw the mouse guy over at your house today... I want to cruise around in that cute mouse car! You will have to let us know if it worked for you. If not... I do rent out the cat for a cheap fee :)
You both are so brave! Yuck, we haven't had any yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we don't. They are knocking at my door, I see their "presents" on my porch. ewww!
AHHHH that freaks me out to read ... you are amazing Chany!
Yuck! I hate mice. We get them in our garage. Now I know who to call if I need help catching any... Emily & Chantell:)
Post a Comment