Friday, November 14, 2008

My Handsome Hunny!!

Watch out ladies he is already taken!! I know that after seeing this hot picture of my husband you all want to come running but he is already snagged!! HEHE I just wanted to say how grateful I am for Dave his is the greatest. He has put up with me for four years now and all my crazy quarks. Not to mentionwhen I went crazy because we had our mice friends move back into our house. So Dave put on his mouse attack gear and every crack, hole, slit or spot he could find he foamed it. I hope this takes care of the problem if not it looks like desperate times call for desperate measures we will get a cat. But he has been great and I am truely thankful for him and all that he does for me and our kids~~Thanks Dave!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jana said...

Oh how sweet!! you have every right to go crazy over somehting like that!! I mean I saw two big spiders a while back and I was so upset I told Ryan if we saw one more we were moving!! Fears can be so controlling and it is so hard to be logical when we are faced with them!! You are awesome and sounds like your hubby is too! I hope it fixed the problem!! :)

Britney said...

hubba, hubba! :)

robertsfamily2002 said...

Are husbands great?! You did get a good one! But you know what they say: behind a good man is a great woman!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I almost had to restrain myself from looking! HeHe! I think I've got a pretty hot one too! It makes them even hotter when they are GREAT inside too, huh!

Annie said...

what a sweet spirit! he,he... Love the pictures!!! I can still picture him in the house with the BB gun! I have been laughing since you told me.

The Dahle's said...

you are so funny that is awesome! I am so glad that you found my blog and that we can be blogging friends now! I love blogging! Your blog is so cute! It was so fun reading it and learning more about you and your little fam! Your family is beautiful!

Melissa said...

You said crack. Hee hee.

The Morrill men and Me said...

I would hate to get ride of the mice gear, but if you do need a cat the Bishop has just had kittens:)