Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Helpers

Maddison loves it wen it is time to feed Jax she is always looking for some way to help so recently I have been let her feed Jax to keep her busy!! She does a really great job although by Jax face most of it gets around the mouth instead of in!!
She loves to do the airplane sounds and then shove it in his mouth!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Layla said...

Big helper. I'm jealous. Sophie would just smear it everywhere.

Rowley Family said...

That is so cute! that will be nice for when I have another one in couple of years..

Jamie said...

What a big girl! That is so nice she helps like that. Such a good idea to let Maddison feed him. I'm gonna try that with Brycen as soon as Parker is doing really good with his food. Thanks for the idea!

Jana said...

Wow, how great is that?? It looks like she does really well feeding him too!!! :)