Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun WIth DAD

We have this fire truck that has a lot of plastic ball in it and the other day Dave and the kids crammed in and were having a blast! It ended with a massive showering of plastic balls flying everywhere and which way!! It was great I love moments like this when I can sit back and enjoy watching everyone having fun!! I am grateful for my family and the fun that we have!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jana said...

Fun and so important to play like that with your children, which I lack on a lot!!! Thanks for reminding me what is most important!!! :)

Melissa said...

Good Dads are great to have.

Monica said...

HAHA! Those pictures are priceless!

Layla said...

He's so cute. I have to tell you a funny story. You had left a comment for someone else about a box.. anyway I thought that you had written that you were going to give Madison a "Jax in a box". It made me giggle.

Jax said...

So cute. I love the pics.