Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scooter Rides



We have coaster cars at our house but Maddison calls them scooter cars. They are so much fun. This April conference we were blessed to have all of our family over and while the men were at the Priesthood session the girls let thier hair down and went wild and crazy having scooter races down in the basement!! It was a blast thanks every one for being good sports!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melanie said...

That looks like so much fun!

Annie said...

Oh man! Are those the ones Brit was selling? I wish I would have bought some now and we could have held a Scooter derby. I will have to check those out sometime!

The Dahle's said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious! looks like so much fun I want to come and play LOL.

Callie said...

I love scooters! My nephews have them and I never wanted to share. How much fun! I totally want to come over and play :)

Layla said...

Fantastic! :)

Britney said...

That looks like the most fun I've seen had on those babies at one time! Love it! I bet you glad you got two...they are fun to race.

BTW Annie, I still have some (and Josh is getting more) if you still interested. :)

Emily said...

lol- no wonder Maddison wanted to go down and ride the scooters, how fun!

Jessie said...

That looks like so much fun!