
Maddison participated in the mini cheer camp that the Box Elder High school cheerleaders put on each year. It is so fun for the girls they get a shirt and they get to dance at halftime during the football game and they get to be in the parade!!

Practicing her cheers with Sophie!!

Warming up and hanging out before show time
Going on the field for the performance




7 comments:
How fun!
She is such a cutie! My girls would love that! What a great idea!
So cute! Jaide really wants to Cheer too...maybe one day :)
what a fun activity! The picture with her and Sophie is darling!
HAHA I'm sad I had to miss that! We missed you at the shower! I hope you taped it or I will not speak to you! I'm wondering where her pigtails and ribbons in her hair are isn't that the cheerleader way?
She is such a cute little cheerleader! Love it!
Oh maddison and Sophie both look so cute! So that's where she learned her cool little dance moves! I love it:)
Post a Comment