Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet the LOVE's


We went to a Murder Mystery Dinner for Valentines Day and it was a Blast we were the Love's I was Myrtle and Dave was Eugene and I was a crazy old woman who was retired from the Perfume Counter at a department store and Dave was a Retired candy store owner. We had a great time and really got into our character! Thanks everyone for a great time!


MR. and MRS LOVE

The Crazy Crew!!
Under cover agents

Meet MRS. and MR. Candyman

Charlie's Angels

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I recognize that Cheer stuff! I still have all mine too :)

Atryell said...

chan you look hot! haha i hope thats what you look like in 60 years hahaha!

Jen said...

Its a good thing I blog spy Chan or I never would have been able to see this little gem! I love your old lady look! LOL! And it is also good to see that you are getting some use out of the old cheer stuff! Go VIKES!