Saturday, April 17, 2010

Clean Bill of Health!!




I am very excited to say that DAVE is officially CANCER FREE!!! We went to visit with the oncologist yesterday and he said that Dave is looking good (which Of course he is I married him!!) and that the other biopsy's came back negative. So for now we can take a big sigh of relief and enjoy life! Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers they are the only thing that helped us through this experience! We felt such peace. Thank you we love you all!

8 comments:

Rowley Family said...

Yay! That is such good news!

Callie said...

Yay! That news just made MY day!

Emily said...

YEAH!!! We've been praying for your family! I'm glad you got that "stress" of your life taken care of. Hopefully he'll stay nice & healthy for decades!

Layla said...

We love you!

Kymmie's Cakes said...

I am so happy to hear everything is ok Dave!

Britney said...

Fabulous news...congrats! :)

Gunnar and Brittney said...

That is awesome!! Great News!

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute, love the picture! It was great visiting you guys, thanks for letting us invade your home. Hurray for your family!!!