haha that pic of maddison still kills me! we were laughing so hard! Wow and how white am I? Geez you'd think I was a vampire or something! Are you coming down this weekend? for some hurr cuts and sparkled toes?
I love your picture collages. It's so fun to see your family!!! Your Mom and Dad are the cutest grandparents, I can only imagine how much your kids adore them. And Atty, so beautiful! And Ryan... nice one. I would have so much fun haning out with you!!!!
Congrats on the big news!!! So exciting... and scary... but mostly exciting. You'll do great with three.
2 comments:
haha that pic of maddison still kills me! we were laughing so hard! Wow and how white am I? Geez you'd think I was a vampire or something! Are you coming down this weekend? for some hurr cuts and sparkled toes?
I love your picture collages. It's so fun to see your family!!! Your Mom and Dad are the cutest grandparents, I can only imagine how much your kids adore them. And Atty, so beautiful! And Ryan... nice one. I would have so much fun haning out with you!!!!
Congrats on the big news!!! So exciting... and scary... but mostly exciting. You'll do great with three.
Post a Comment