Sunday, August 22, 2010

Robinson Family Retreat








This weekend we had the first annual Robinson family retreat up in Park City. My parents rented a condo it was a blast. It was like a big sleep over and even though we had separate beds some upstairs some downstairs it was a big open room and we were all together. My brother gave the us the bed time entertainment and we all had some good laughs before we fell asleep. Maddison found a new best friend Aunt Jessica and wanted to play mermaids, tag and had to sit by her every chance she got. Jax followed Uncle Ryan around and I think it was good birth control for them. They said it was like rent a kid they played with them and now they could give them back and go home.:)
We went swimming, went to the Peter Breinholt concert, got glitter toes and went down the alpine slide. My sister and I hung out with my dad while everyone else went down. We were the official photographers!! Thanks for the fun weekend!

4 comments:

Atryell said...

good thing you didnt get a picture of the beached whale aka me! haha zack reminds me of the penguins from madagascar in that picture haha I love it!

Jax said...

What a great tradition to be starting! I wish we would have started an annual Davis Reunion many years ago instead of waiting till they have 40 grandkids!! Never too late, right? My parents are celebrating their 50th next week. Crazy huh? We'll be up there for the big "to do".

Jax said...

Good luck with your new baby!!!

Jax said...

Oops, I thought you were due in Sept not Nov. My bad. I should have checked the baby ticker... but good luck anyway! Those last few months can be rough ;P