Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three Months




Our little Brynlee who is not so little... turns three months today. It is hard to believe that it is three months already, boy time flies when you are having fun. She is so fun..... she does have a great set of lungs on her and she constantly reminds us all day long that she does. We went to the doctor the other day and this little chubby weighs 14lbs and is 24 inches long. She is in the 95% for her age. Yes 14 lbs. We do feed her chocolate milk on a daily basis because that is my stress food! She reminds me a lot of Maddison. She is a great eater as you can see, she cries a lot, she has acid reflux, she is beginning to hold her head up more and more each day, she LOVES to sleep on her tummy and lately has been sleeping 10 hours each night. Now that I wrote that it will stop because that is my luck! My Favorite is when she smiles it is an ear to ear grin and she just warms my heart! I am so glad that she is so healthy and part of our family we just love her so much!!

9 comments:

Atryell said...

Haha she is so chubby i love it!

Emily said...

Such a cute little stinker! She looks so much like you other 2. I'm glad she's healthy & strong!

Alicia said...

Holy SMOKES she's CUTE! :D

Rowley Family said...

She is so cute! And I'm so jealous of the 10 hours a night!

Jamie said...

SO cute! Love her big eyes!! SOrry about the reflux! I feel your pain. It gets better!

Alisha said...

She is such a cutie Channy! You have such a cute little family!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Holy chubs of love! She is adorable Chan! I can't believe she is getting so big! Lilly has that same onesie set! I love it!

Kristin said...

She is sooooo cute! I can't believe she's already three months old!

Alicia said...

So cute! (Yes, I'm the 3rd Alicia to comment on this post...lol).