Monday, November 7, 2011

Brynlee birthday


Brynlee had her birthday last weekend and she had quite the party I think she was all partied out by the time sunday night rolled around. She was my first kid to just dig in to her birthday cake and enjoy it! She held up some of her cake to everyone like anyone want some? She is getting so big we went to the doctor and she weighed in at 27lbs and 27.5 inches tall. Yep hold your selfback she only weighs 3lbs less than her brother! I know now why she can't walk. She can say Jax, night night, hot,ouch, mom, dad, mad, yes, thanx, and she signs for food and milk when she is ready for her food! She is so fun and we love her tons.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

i can't believe she is already one! I hope she had a great birthday!
Love ya guys!