Thursday, September 27, 2012

5+1=6

Yep it is true 5+1=6 which is how big our family is going to be March 15th. We are having another little peanut and we r so excited. We placed bets on what it was going to be, i was going to try and not find out but I just get so excited and what to start shopping so of course we found out. Maddison wanted a girl and Jax requested a boy and Brynlee well she is just excited its a baby:) We are having............ A Boy!!! Yahoo!!! I think I was the most excited now don't get me wrong love my girls but Jax needed something more than pink nail polish and tutus. I have a name picked out but not sure if Dave likes it. But hopefully in 5 months it will grow on him:)

7 comments:

Kym Bullough said...

Congratulations!!!

Rowley Family said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I hope you are feeling good!

The Horton's said...

Congrats! so exciting!

Eric & Alisha said...

Congrats!! How fun to have 2 girls and 2 boys!!

Melanie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! My sister is having a boy in February. I hope that you are feeling well.

Britney said...

How fun Chantell, congrats! 2 boys, two girls...perfect!
Hope your feeling good.

Alicia said...

Congratulations, Chan!! So happy for you!!