Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The OUTFIT

Today Maddison picked out her own outfit and I thought it was so funny I had to share. Notice the great purple socks she insisted that we pulled them all the up. When I asked her why she said that her toes were cold. I little strange for cold toes in the middle of the summer???? HS emust be like her mom!!

4 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Watch out you may have someone asking where she gets her awesome threads! HeHe! I am sorry I couldn't resist! The Vacation looked like fun! I can't believe how grown up she is!

Britney said...

cute, I seriously need to do a post on the same topic. But my Gage has everything on backwards!!! Even down to his underwear, drives me crazy. I seriously think he thinks that's how they go, kids!

Alicia said...

Too cute! Maybe's she's an 80's child at heart... :) (You know we had mad fashion!)

Melanie said...

I love when taylor dresses like this. It makes me laugh everytime I see her throughout the day. I have gone shopping with her that way, because I don't want to fight with her! I have even gone shopping with her shirt on backwards and inside out all in the same trip.