Friday, January 9, 2009

The Bouncing Jax


Thank you Melissa for letting us borrow you jumper Jax has loved it. He just likes to twist and flop but I think he will get the hang of it sometime!! He was such a hoot to watch this was his first time in it!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Dahle's said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love how Annie is playing in the background haha

Jessie said...

Oh what a cutie! He is getting so big! Preston loved playing in the one my mom has but it's like a hundred years old so I was a little nervous when he would!

Jana said...

So fun!! It seems like he should still be too little for those, seriously where does the time go? Cute little stink!! :)

Monica said...

How adorable! He's having a blast, what a cutie!

Pam said...

AH, he is so precious! I love your kids!