Thursday, April 30, 2009

craft it forward!!

Craft it forward 2009

I have fun friends, who also have fun friends. When I saw this post on Heidi's blog- I thought it would be fun to do! Now... just know that if you are the lucky recipient of what I will "craft" for you, it may not be anything spectacular. I am really not a crafter, despite my best efforts.

Here's how it works.

The first three people to type "Chantell is trying to be crafty!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.

Here are my contingencies: 
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.

WHO'S IN?!?

6 comments:

Pam said...

Um, can we adopt Maddison? Bailee has requested that Maddison move into her room. She bawls, whines,and screams for Maddison everyday...MULTIPLE TIMES. UGH!!! She loves her and wants her to come and play. Do you want to switch having the girls once a week. Ex) Maddison come over to our house for about 1 1/2 one day, and then Bailee goes to yours one day during the week. Let me know:) Also, you go girl for running that 5k. You are my hero!!

Brook and Jen said...

"Chantell is trying to be crafty!" I would love to get an amazing craft from you it sounds way fun!! So I just copy what you wrote and your blog and put it on mine!?! I think I got it!! FUN!!

Jana said...

"Chantell is trying to be crafty!", so fun, I am excited!!!

Melissa said...

You stily girl. "Chantell is trying to be crafty!" and that is funny.

Layla said...

k Chan... I'm thinkin sequins and feathers!!

Brook and Jen said...

Hey, I buy size 8 for Camden, they are big but i am sick of buying shoes that last like 2 weeks. Thanks for the "Craft" idea. I think it's way fun!!