
We went to San diego for a week with the Griffins it is Dave's moms 60th birthday and we decided to celebrate in San Diego. We had a lot of fun and we went to Sea world. Here is the whole crew!!
The dolphin show was by far the best!!
We went through the shark tank!!
Watched the shamu show we sat in the splash section and was up close and personal with shamu!!
Tried on some hats on the way!!




3 comments:
I love the hat...It's so you!
So FUN!!! I love the post. Looks like you guys had a great time. i guess I didn't realize Dave only has one sister?? I thought it was going to be a whole huge gang. Good for you guys. We want to go sometime so i'll have to ask you for details when we do.
Looks like a fun time we are jealous!!!!!!
Post a Comment