I would have peed my pants and ran! We are going camping this weekend and I am scared Bears are going to try to get our food! So I will be sure to put them in our vehicles! Where were you?
That looks like such a fun trip. I know what you mean though. I would have freaked out to. I can't even go camping without fearing a bear will come up on us.
5 comments:
Glad you're back!
I have no idea? Yellowstone country?
Holy cow, that bear sign would have freaked me out too! I fear bears!!!
I would have peed my pants and ran! We are going camping this weekend and I am scared Bears are going to try to get our food! So I will be sure to put them in our vehicles! Where were you?
That looks like such a fun trip. I know what you mean though. I would have freaked out to. I can't even go camping without fearing a bear will come up on us.
Yellowstone?
Post a Comment