"A family that laughs together last forever"
Sweet!
yeah he is definetly related to my son :).
Ahh, gotta love toilet paper all over the house. We waste a lot of toilet paper. Parker likes to play in the toilet all of the sudden.If they weren't so darn cute I don't know what we'd do
That was my favorite. I LOVE cleaning up toilet paper. I have nothing more to do than that! hahaha. I am glad Tay is past that part...but I look forward to the next one.You kids are so darn cute!
Hahaha... hmm... that looks all to familiar!!! :) He is sure growing up! What a cutie!!
That is a big pile of paper. I love how he smiles and poses for all the pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweet!
yeah he is definetly related to my son :).
Ahh, gotta love toilet paper all over the house. We waste a lot of toilet paper. Parker likes to play in the toilet all of the sudden.
If they weren't so darn cute I don't know what we'd do
That was my favorite. I LOVE cleaning up toilet paper. I have nothing more to do than that! hahaha. I am glad Tay is past that part...but I look forward to the next one.
You kids are so darn cute!
Hahaha... hmm... that looks all to familiar!!! :) He is sure growing up! What a cutie!!
That is a big pile of paper. I love how he smiles and poses for all the pictures.
Post a Comment